9.3

2010 Acura TSX windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura TSX:

2010 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Mar 012011

TSX 4-cyl

When it rains the drivers' side windshield wiper drags back water onto the windshield right in my line of sight. It comes from the outer side of the wiper and forms a V across the windshield. I don't know how better to describe it. It obstructs my line of sight right when I need the wipers to clear the windshield the most. I feel it's very dangerous. I am being told this is how the windshield was engineered. How could that be possible?

- Westerville, OH, USA