NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

2012 Acura TSX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Acura TSX:

2012 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Jan 262015

TSX 4-cyl

First thing in the cold morning my brake pedal was solid, no movement when I press it, and thus no brakes. This is the 2nd time, but the first time (a week ago) I thought I did something wrong because it went away quickly. This morning I almost drove into traffic. And after I entered the road, it took a few minutes before the brakes returned to normal. I'm guessing there is some moisture in the brake line that is frozen and eventually it thaws and the brakes return.

- Hamden, CT, USA

Dec 122014

TSX 4-cyl

I was told I need to replace my brakes. Has anyone else have this problem with 2012 Tsx at 28K miles?

- Philadelphia, PA, USA