6.0

1. dealer replaced rims under warranty (1 reports)
1998 Audi A3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Audi A3:

1998 Audi A3 Owner Comments

Jun 062001

A3

We have an A3 sport with factory alloys. When I brought the car it was 18 mths old. I noticed that all four alloys were blistering and therefore reported this to Franklin Audi in Leeds. They are the worst garage I have ever had to deal with. The problem took six months to resolve and eventually I had to approach Audi UK to rectify this issue.

- , London, UK