- November 10: Audi 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit Targets 3-Liter Gasoline Vehicles news | 23 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 27 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 39 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 46 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 57 days ago
1997 Audi A4
Worst 1997 A4 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition spring can break1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi A4 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 A4 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi A4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the A4.