1997 Audi A4 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Audi A4:

1997 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Nov 192000

A4 4WD

At 31700 miles I noticed a bulge in the sidewall of the left front tire. I replaced both front tires with the identical brand. At 41239 miles, I again noticed a large bulge in the left front tire in the sidewall. I again will have the tires replaced before I have a blow-out. I have read other reviews on this tire and it seems many others have experienced the same problem. It could be quite hazardous if I didn't catch the problem before driving at highway speeds. (tiresize: P205 55 16)( dot number: Tire size: P205 55 16 )

- Fort Worth, TX, USA