5.6

2001 Audi A4 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Audi A4:

2001 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Oct 212002

A4 4-cyl

Ignition coil malfunction

- Pawling, NY, USA

Dec 172002

A4

Audi A4 ignition coil problem. 2 have gone - now I have to wait for the other 2 to go in order to again own a dependable car. This is most inconvenient during a cold winter! I am paying my lease, and am not able to drive the car further than a few miles. I live in a remote area of Maine, where the temperature is well below zero much of the time. I could freeze to death waiting for a tow truck!! why is there not a recall. Why can't the company put a hold on completing new cars and therefore install 4 coils at a time instead of one as they go"? why should I continue to pay for this car unless it is fixed"

- Fryeburg, ME, USA