2003 Audi A4 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Feb 082006

A4 6-cyl

My 2003 Audi quattro 3.0 heated seat caught on fire. Fortunately no one was injured and I was able to put out the fire before it spread. A hole was burned in the seat which Audi replaced. I was lucky that I noticed the fire before I left my car in my garage or else the car and house could have caught on fire. This is a potentially dangerous problem that should be looked into. The Audi dealer told me that others have had this problem in their all road is just a matter of time before someone is severely injured from this type of defect.

- Clinton, CT, USA