2003 Audi A4 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jun 042004

A4 6-cyl

Concern with pirelli tire model P235/45R17-pirelli P6.- I have a total of 28,000 miles on an Audi A4. I have had two blowouts and three tires that have needed to be replaced. Specifically, the sidewalls of the tires bubble out in weak spots. Last week my wife was driving my car and got a flat on the sidewall, and I noticed when fixing her tire that now another one of the tires has a bubble. I will once again have to replace two tires. I believe this is a dangerous problem that could result in loss of control of a vehicle. I am not a high performance driver. I drive for work and family related matters only so this problem is not related to excessive driving speeds or harsh handling. I am following this complaint with a complaint directly to pirelli and to Audi of America. If desired I can forward a digital photo of the typical bubble. Bruce hendee

- Fort Collins, CO, USA