2003 Audi A4 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Feb 072008

A4

I have Audi A4 quatro 2003 model. I would like to report problem and see if this is common with Audi cars. I have two separate episodes of electronic car window not rolling up. The motor that suppose to hold window did not hold the window closed as well. Everytime I drive over bump on the road the window will come down. I had first incidence on passenger side rear window in 2006 and now I had another incidence in driver side rear window in 2008. I wonder if this is a common problem with Audi. It is very expensive to fix this problem as normally the whole rotator motor needs to be replace. It costs about $1,000 to be fixed.

- Irving, TX, USA