2007 Audi A4 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Audi A4:

2007 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Nov 132012

A4 4-cyl

After a stop light changed to green I started a left turn. Immediately the car started to "shake". it seemed like I was driving over some lane divider bumps. I noticed the engine light was on so I found a safe place to pull over. The car had to be towed. The dealership diagnosed a faulty ignition coil.( all four ignition coils were already replaced in 2010 because of a recall). Again I had all 4 ignition coils replaced. I also had to have spark plugs replaced; (possibly because of the faulty ignition coils ruining some of the plugs. The spark plugs were replaced about 20,000 miles ago.) I was told by the dealership that the original recall of the ignition coils did not cover this event. I feel there should be another recall for the ignition coils and include spark plug replacements.

- Oceanside, CA, USA