2007 Audi A4 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Audi A4:

2007 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jul 072014

A4 4-cyl

Convertible soft top back glass is falling out because adhesive failed. No warranty help and dealer quoted $3500.

- Austin, TX, USA

Aug 152013

I was driving on the highway and felt an extremely hot drop fall on top of my foot while wearing sandals. The pain was so bad I had to stop on the emergency lane to see what it was. There was a brown oily substance leaking from where the gas pedal is right on my foot. I had a pink mark after I cleaned off and kept driving. Got home about 15 minutes later and never felt it again. 2 days later the same thing happened again, also driving on the highway and this time I almost crashed because of the burning sensation on my foot. Once again it was the same oily substance. I went to my very trust worth mechanic and told me it was the heater core? immediately I knew it was expensive to fix. It's an 8 hour labor job. Took it to Audi and was told they have never heard of that happening on their cars, and seemed to blame me because maybe "I am not maintaining my car well" mean while I am on top of every little thing about that car. They want me to bring it for an inspection on this week, and they said they will have me speak with a service manager after. However in the mean time I am afraid to even drive it again. It was such an expensive car and to have to fix something like this should not be happening. Also the fact that my foot has now been burn twice, this needs to be considered a recall. I almost crashed the 2nd time around and could have injured myself and many others.

- Summit, NJ, USA