3.5

2008 Audi A4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Audi A4:

2008 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Sep 082011

A4 4-cyl

I recently purchased a 2008 Audi A4 2.0 with approximately 37,000 miles on it. I've driven the car less than 3000 miles and had to add 1 quart of oil every month of ownership (3). Audi dealership says this is normal. Like the previous complaint listed on this topic, I too have see a number of blogs on the subject of the 2008 A4's having issues with excessive oil consumption. I've also seen mention of a technical service bulletin being issued by Audi on this but I've yet to find it.

- Burbank, CA, USA