2011 Audi A4 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Audi A4:

2011 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Apr 262015

A4

Ignition coils went out. Car stopped on busy street but was able to move to side street. Come to find out after I purchased the car the coils were recalled.. spoke with someone at Audi and they verified there was a recall on the coils. No one notified me including the dealership gurley leep and he did not notify me and I had to come out of $1,000 to have that process fixed then I had to turn around less than 24 hours again and something was wrong with the steering again I had to come out of another $1,000 this is B******* someone should have contacted me about the problems with the vehicle but that did not happen so to Audi and to gurley leep screw you that was $2,000 I came out of. No help from Audi nor dealership what so ever.. and I do believe I still have the transcript from the Audi representative that verify there was something wrong with the ignition coils.... not sure of the exact date but I believe it was April of 2015.

- South Bend, IN, USA