2014 Audi A4 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Audi A4:

2014 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jan 022015

A4

I want to complaint about the brake light of all the new Audi cars, because those led lights are just way too harsh and dazzling. I know making those light be bright is good to caught other drivers' attention. However, Audi are doing it too much. Every time I stopped behind an Audi, I felt dizzy and could not open my eyes.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA