2015 Audi A4 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi A4:

2015 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Nov 232014

A4 4-cyl

I was driving 65mph on the freeway when another car swerved and crashed into the passenger side of my car, then sending me into the cement dividing wall on the driver's side at 65mph. Both sides of my car, and the front of my car were badly damaged. It was a very violent crash but not one of my air bags went off. My insurance company has totaled my car. I have learned that there was a recall for the airbags not deploying in a crash but I never received a notice regarding the recall.

- Sherman Oaks, CA, USA