4.4

2013 Audi A5 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Audi A5:

2013 Audi A5 Owner Comments

Nov 072014

A5

I was sent a recall notice for defective airbags. I live on nantucket island and there are not Audi dealerships here. I have to put my car on a ferry in order to get the airbag problem corrected. The cost was 160 dollars and Audi should be responsible for that as it is impossible for me to have the car serviced with out getting to an authorized dealer. This is a safety issue.

- Nantucket, MA, USA