- September 21: Audi A8 Recalled After Complaints About Engines Stalling recalls | 3 days ago
- September 10: Vermont Rejects VW Settlement, Sues Audi, Porsche and VW news | 14 days ago
- September 1: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Instrument Cluster Lights recalls | 23 days ago
- August 23: Audi Timing Chain Lawsuit Say Chains 'Jump a Tooth' news | 32 days ago
- August 9: Volkswagen 'Particulate Filters' To Be Used on Gasoline Engines news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,540 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.