- November 5: Audi Recalls A4, S4 and Allroad Vehicles For Air Bag Problems
- November 2: Honda Investigated For Underreporting Deaths and Injuries
- October 23: Audi Recalls 850,000 A4 Cars To Fix Air Bag Problems
- September 28: Audi Agrees To Settle Oil Consumption Lawsuit
- September 25: Audi Q7 Recalled For Loss of Power Braking
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,540 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.