8.6

2003 Audi A6 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A6:

2003 Audi A6 Owner Comments

Oct 142003

A6 6-cyl

Failure to accelerate. I experience major delays in any acceleration immediately after I have depressed the brake (at any speed) and then try to reaccelerate. I understand that this is a common complaint among all Audi tiptronic owners regardless of engine type. It is not, as Audi tries to say, "turbo lag." In almost every failure to date, I have almost been involved in an accident due to this problem. Had other drivers been less attentive, I most surely would have been struck. I am hesitant to pull out into any volume of traffic with this persistent problem.

- Parker, CO, USA