2013 Audi A6 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Audi A6:

2013 Audi A6 Owner Comments

Sep 252014

A6 4-cyl

I was entering my garage and the car kept accelerating. I slammed into any front wall doing lots of damage to the structures in and out as well as to my body. My car was totaled. My first accident ever and the scariest moment of my life. I have had prior acceleration/deceleration issues with this car. On at least 6 occasions, I was going downhill approaching a stop sign and the car seemed to stop responding (steering, braking, engine) and yet the RPM's were gong higher and the engine was racing. Very frightening since you did not know what would happen next!!!

- Danbury, CT, USA