2015 Audi A8 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi A8:

2015 Audi A8 Owner Comments

Oct 282014

A8

Car vibrates at almost any speed other than idle. I have had the car back to the dealer several times. The vibration can be felt through the steering wheel, the seats and on the dashboard. I can't get the car fixed. I have asked Audi to replace the car if they can't fix it. No response. I had 5 Audi A8's in the past and never experienced any such problem I am almost afraid to drive the car. I leased the car for 15,000 miles per year and only have 7800 miles in 11 months because of this fear.

- Wall , NJ, USA

Jun 232015

A8

Car vibrates above 35 miles per hour. It almost feels like something is about to give way or fall apart. I have owned several other vehicles by this manufacturer and have not experienced any like it before. I feels like a bad wheel balancing problem. Wheels have been replaced with those of another car and tires have been replaced but to no avail.

- Shrewabury, NJ, USA