2007 Audi Q7 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Audi Q7:

2007 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

Sep 152008

Noticed that my pass. Side mirror would not adjust when using the switch or when I put the truck in reverse. I made an appointment with the dealership for the next week. After leaving my truck at the dealership for a week, I was informed that the mirror motor part had to be ordered and was not in stock. What? they held my truck for a week just to tell me to come back. So the next week I made another appointment and the motor was replaced and fixed.

- Jonesboro, GA, USA