3.3

2007 Audi Q7 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Audi Q7:

2007 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

Jul 052011

Q7 6-cyl

While I was driving my Audi Q7, it jerked at 20 mph for 3 to 4 times. Took it to dealer, they said it was due to carbon buildup. They cleaned it, after 3 weeks, I was driving on freeway at 60 mph, its huge jerk car stop and go as if there is lack of fuel supply. The guy behind me honked as if I did unexpected breaking. The next day I am dropping my kid at school, there was steep hill, the car is doing same I was scared as car is pulling down from uphill. I feel this is a real safety issue to me and the cars behind me.

- Ca, CA, USA