2008 Audi Q7 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Audi Q7:

2008 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

Jan 232016

Car is leaking gas profusely while driving.

- Miami, FL, USA

Jul 012015

Intake manifold flap on passenger not opening fully causing the check engine light to turn on. I checked the web and I there are a lot of complaints about the same problem. I've had BMW, mercedez, Toyota's and a lot more, none of those vehicle gave me problem. Audi is taking care of other models with 2.0 tfsi engine, they extended the emmission warranty to 10 yrs or 100K. Audi should take care of this issue aswell.

- Fairfield, CA, USA

Mar 022015

I have noticed a fuel smell in my garage and at first I thought it is my mower. The next day it has got stronger and I start getting nausea and headache. I took it to a repair shop and the showed me there is a fuel leak on the tank. They told me it could be the fuel pump. I do not believe it is the fuel pump. It leaks like there is a whole or some thing is broken inside the covered area of the tank where there is no visual access unless it is opened. I think it is a major issue that they have to fix before someone burns alive.

- Missouri City, TX, USA