2011 Audi Q7 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Audi Q7:

2011 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

Jun 012015

This complaint pertains to Audi adblue(nox) system. We recieved a fault on a road trip. It stated car would not turn on within 600 miles. It started to count down. After 3 dealership visits they informed me that the first part to replace is a nox sensor to the cost of 1300 dollars. I refused as I didn't have that amount. So now I have a car that cant be driven because it wont turn on and comply with federal emissions. I feel that if there is a part having to do with federal emissions then Audi should have to be forced to replace it like they would a catalytic converter. Or not disable the vehicle in case I'm in the middle of nowhere!!!!!! Audi should remove that programming, given the fact that in a state of emergency I would appreciate the ability to continue driving for months or years(if need be) if the country is lacking infrastructure. Another scenario would be if I decide to drive all the way to the southern tip of South America. I would hate for my car to be stranded because of a not so critical issue.

- Riverdale, MD, USA