2013 Audi Q7 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Audi Q7:

2013 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

May 292015

Q7

I am disha and I bought an Audi Q7 for rs. 94 lakhs from bengaluru, two years and four months back. The reason was its speed as I had to travel to different cities and it was a business requirement too. I bought two more Audi for my business officials and purpose. But my experience with Audi is very bad. The first Audi car of mine is Q7 and it is a little over two years old. I have spent rs. 45 lakhs on my Q7 already for it to run efficiently. Currently, I gave the Audi for service purposes a month ago and I have still not got it back in spite of me paying the full amount. The excuse is that they are not able to get the automobile parts and it's still to reach india from overseas. I now curse myself for my fleet of Audi. I have a Q3 and an A4 too which are also the same and I had spent huge amount of money on them just to keep them running. Along with the performance of the car, high maintenance cost and bad after sales and dealership services I still thought of keeping my cars. But I am not able to get my car back after giving it for servicing. So I regret my decision of buying the Audi cars and would not recommend anyone to buy such cars or any of Audi cars at all. My name is disha and I am an established business woman of bengaluru.

- Bangalore, FL, USA