2013 Audi S6 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Audi S6:

2013 Audi S6 Owner Comments

Mar 012013

S6 8-cyl

I put my car in reverse gear and then pressed slightly on the gas pedal. The car didn't move. I checked my hand brake and regular brake. Both were disengaged. So I pressed a little more and more. The engine began to growl like crazy and the car refused to even move. Then all of a sudden the car just launched itself. I nearly hit another car. It was very scary. I switched the car off and then tried again. This time no trouble. Similar thing happened when I was exiting a parking lot. Fired my car up, put my car in "D". pressed on the gas pedal. Car wouldn't move. Pressed more and more, nothing !! the engine was growling like crazy all this while. Then suddenly the car launches itself like crazy. I almost hit another car coming from the opposite direction. Again, when I shut down the car and switched it back on it seemed to work fine. This happens very often. I have written to Audi but heard nothing.

- Beaverton, OR, USA