2001 Audi TT seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Audi TT:

2001 Audi TT Owner Comments

Nov 082004

TT 4-cyl

I was getting into my 2001 Audi Tt coupe and could not latch the seat belt into the buckle. After working with it for several minutes I finally drove home and removed the seat belt latch and took it apart. I discovered that a small plastic component in the buckle had broken. I called Audi about this since it was a safety issue hoping that they might help me out with the repair. They informed me that since the warranty had just run out the repair would have to be done at my expense. They told me that they charge $110 for this part.

- Jackson, TN, USA