2002 Audi TT accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Audi TT:

2002 Audi TT Owner Comments

Sep 072007

TT 3.2L

I brought my car in for repair on my radio at Hoffman Audi. When I was driving down the highway I happened to look down at the knobs in my car that are for the fan and temperature control. I had then noticed that one of the nobs was broken off, and the piece was nowhere to be found. I then called to talk to the shop manager to discuss this matter. I was referred to someone who was not there, he had already left the shop for the day. This happened to two people already. I find this totally unacceptable, and very unprofessional for a Audi dealer to try to avoid a very minor situation. A $10 item repair by the dealer would have avoided this entire situation. Hoffman Audi is totally responsible for this situation and should have the decency to fix the problem, without trying to avoid the issue. On the receipt it states in bold letters that if you have a problem with anything to contact the shop manager, and I did. I therefore want a official complaint registered with manufacturing about Hoffman Audi. Thank you for your time!

- , East Haddam, Conn, USA