1998 Buick Century fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick Century:

1998 Buick Century Owner Comments

Jan 152003

Since I have had the car I have had repeatedly had a problem with the fuel injectors. In the beginning while under warranty the injectors were replaced after the third time I was told that they just clean injectors now and it's caused by bad gasoline. In all my other cars I have not had any problem using standard oil gas. Even the dealer buys the same gas at the same station for all there cars. Lately when I had the injector problem again they quoted me $140 to fix the problem when I said I had it done the other times for less they automatically reduced the price to $64. This may seem fair to some but why the difference in price and why can't they solve this problem? other people I know have the same engine and do not have this problem.

- Peshtigo, WI, USA