1. replace gauge cluster (1 reports)
2000 Buick Century accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Century:

2000 Buick Century Owner Comments

Sep 012015

Century Custom V6

The lighted dash lights went out completely. Of course I noticed this at night. I could not tell my speed and had to put on the interior light to check my speed. The gas gauge does not work at any time, (I gave up trying to fix it) so I would use the trip odometer to gauge when I needed gas. The trip odometer did not work either. A new gauge cluster was the only fix. It did not fix the fuel gauge though.

- , Dover, NJ, USA