2001 Buick Century accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick Century:

2001 Buick Century Owner Comments

Aug 012009

can not fix this problem. it costs to much to repair. can not see if the car is in park or neutral at night... very dangourous. i keep filling the gas tank because i never know how much gas is in it.

- , Brentwood, NY, USA

Jan 042008

Century Custom 3.1L V6

The lights for the odometer and gear indicator stopped working as well as the intake manifold leaking, water pump, both rear windows, front passenger side wheel bearing all went at about the same time around 72,000 miles.

It is a sad situation as I actually like the car and get 22 city, 31 highway but this is junk, I am disabled and figured that when I bought it with 23,000 miles on it the car would last for a few hundred miles as I do not drive hard but drive almost daily.

I will never buy another American made auto; when I made my last purchase in 1987 I walked onto a GM lot before turning around in disgust as I wanted a small truck that was made in Japan.

I found a Dodge Ram 50 that I should still be driving if I would have kept it, the darn thing had 156,000 miles and had only put brakes & a timing belt, oil pump belt on it.

I hope GM goes out of business and choke on their money as I will never buy a US made car if I can find one that has been imported by ship I will grab it.

- , Washington, In, USA