8.0

2002 Buick Century accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Century:

2002 Buick Century Owner Comments

Oct 082009

Century

OK. I was driving down the road and all of a sudden the gas needle dropped down to E. I knew that it was wrong because I had just filled up. I ignored it and figured it was just a glitch. Then the needle moves all the way back up to Full. I figured the glitch was over, but now the gas gauge won't register the amount of gas in the tank. I have run out of gas thinking that I still had a 1/4 tank left. This is a major pain.

- , Middleburg, FL, USA