2002 Buick Century windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Century:

2002 Buick Century Owner Comments

Mar 232004

I have a 2002 Buick Century. Last year I had problems with the windshield getting stuck in a vertical position. It was under warranty and was fixed by the dealer, who handed me a receipt indicating replacement of cost approx. $400. Well it happened again and this time not covered under warranty. I took it to a responsible auto repair shop and was told that whoever fixed it last year did it the cheapest way possible, that's why is broke again. How was I handed a bill from Buick dealer saying it cost $400 to replace parts? now I have to pay $150 this time. What was Buick dealer trying to do gouge me, impress me. I don't think I'll buy another Buick.

- Glassboro, NJ, USA

Jul 202002

There is glare from dashboard on windshield caused by a seam on top of dashboard. Dealer test drove vehicle, and agreed this was a design flaw, but there was nothing he could do. Consumer could purchase a reflector cover for the dashboard.

- Richfield Park, NJ, USA