2003 Buick Century brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Century:

2003 Buick Century Owner Comments

Jun 052014

Century 3.1L

Since 2009 the light of anti-lock and I took it to five different mechanics. They unlighted and in few days the light is on again. Another one changed the wheel hubs where the sensor is and the same thing. Another one said he fixed a cable that goes to the brakes, and so, I wasted a lot of money and then almost all the lights are on. I don't dare take it because I always wast a lot of money. Those lights really gets me sick.

- , Aguadilla, PR, Puerto Rico