8.0

2003 Buick Century lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Century:

2003 Buick Century Owner Comments

May 012014

Century

I have had electrical diagnostic performed at 2 auto service shops. No one can reproduce problem. I leave for work and no lights are on. I park my car at work for 8 hours. When I leave to come home, parking lights are on. This has happened twice. Another time, was visiting a friend and when I came home; the headlights were on and battery dead. This is when I had electrical diagnostic at the Buick dealership, still could not recreate problem and tell me what is wrong.

- , Cherry Hill, NJ, USA