8.0

2004 Buick Century electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Century:

2004 Buick Century Owner Comments

Aug 232007

Century Custom V6

I took my car to the place where I bought it because the airbag cover was lose and I was afraid it would go off by itself but ever since I took it up a few years ago the radio display and dash lights/gear display has been very dim ever since then , I never had time to take it back up but if I took it back up now they probably never believe me.... If anyone has a fix to this please let me know!~

Thanks!