2.6

2008 Buick LaCrosse seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Buick LaCrosse:

2008 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Jul 062015

LaCrosse

I started my car. I buckled my seat belt the seat belt warning light light and chimes stopped in a few seconds. I then unbuckled my seat belt to pull a piece of paper from my front pocket. When I buckled my seat belt again, the seat belt warning light and chimes failed to stop blinking and chiming. It has been a week now and the problem still exists. What should I do? please advise.

- West Jeffferson, OH, USA

May 122015

LaCrosse

The air bag indicator light on the dash keeps going on and off, indicating the air bags are off, then on. It doesn't matter if someone is in the passenger seat or not. When someone is in the passenger seat, more times than not it indicates the air bag is off

- Grandville, MI, USA

Sep 122010

LaCrosse

Air bag passenger seat light shows off even with a passenger seated. Passenger is well above 80lbs. Indicator light on dic shows seat belt not being worn even when a passenger has one on.

- Austinburg, OH, USA