5.4

2010 Buick LaCrosse lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick LaCrosse:

2010 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Apr 152014

LaCrosse

The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. The contact stated that the inner connectors had been prematurely burning and created a short with the lighting fixture. As a result, the driver side head lamp assembly failed to work. The dealer repaired the connector in August of 2014, but the failure recurred. The dealer stated that the contact would need to schedule a repair and that there was no manufacturer recall to cover the repair. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure and provided no immediate solution. The failure mileage was not available.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Mar 252015

LaCrosse 6-cyl

I was driving on the freeway this morning doing about 60mph in traffic and all of a sudden my car lost power. The dash or the dic went completely blank, but not before all of the chimes, and the caution alerts appearing and then I started to loose speed. Fortunately I was able to pull off to the side of the freeway. At that point I put the car in park after a minute I restarted it and continued to drive to work. This same incident occurred back in November of 2014. Coincidently I was on the freeway then too. But when I called the dealership back in November when this first happened they informed me that there was nothing that they could do unless I was able to recreate the issue. But of course I can't recreate the issue and now four months later it's happening again. I don't understand why there has not been a recall for this. Especially considering I have read other complaints for the same reason.

- Parma Heights, OH, USA

Nov 042014

LaCrosse 6-cyl

We have had the vehicle since 10/16/2012 and just recently noticed the problem. Our left headlight will go out. The only way we noticed this was when we drove up to a store and noticed the reflection in the glass. We had the 2010 Buick serviced last week and mentioned it to the serviceman; he said he found nothing.. I heard approx 2 weeks ago on T.V. that the (---?--2009) Buick Lacrosse head light or lights would go out. Should this include 2010 also.since our lights are on continuously, this happens day or night.

- Port St Joe, FL, USA

Dec 232010

LaCrosse 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. The contact was driving 45 mph when the exterior and interior lights illuminated on and off intermittently. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but the manufacturer was not contacted. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 2,800 and the current mileage is 8,250. Updated 12/16/11 updated 12/22/11

- Evansville, IN, USA