7.7

2010 Buick LaCrosse miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick LaCrosse:

2010 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

LaCrosse

Had driven the car for about 24 miles. Stopped at a garden store. Several minutes later an employee yelled your car is on fire. By the time fire dept. Got there the whole front end of car has burned off, fenders, bumper, hood and broke winshield. No fire got into passenger compartment except smoke

LaCrosse

As I was driving down a main route with high traffic travelling approximately 35 mph the car felt as if someone stepped on the brakes twice. The car slowed down abruptly almost to a stop. I pulled over to the side of the road and shut off the vehicle. I was 1/2 mile from my house so I decided to proceed home. I started up the car and slowly drove down the road. Within minutes the brakes automatically applied themselves again slowing the vehicle dramatically. I proceeded to drive to my garage and called the dealership in the morning. They sent a tow truck and towed it to the dealership to repair where it has been since 12/23/10. This is a major safety problem. I will never drive that car again.