- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
- December 1: GM Recalls Cars and SUVs To Fix Headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
1995 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1995 LeSabre transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- need to replace transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.