NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

1998 Buick LeSabre brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick LeSabre:

1998 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Aug 092013

LeSabre 6-cyl

I came home after bible study on Wednesday night and got up Thursday then the security light went blinking. My husband had the key ignition replace then brought new key but car still wouldn't start so had the car towed and repaired. 10 months and three weeks the car did the same but I was driving this time and it shut down in the road with me and my children. It was frighten but we made it safely out of the road before anything happen. I don't understand that this problem occurred again. I am upset about the problem. A car has no business shutting off in the road while a person is driving it accident or no accident because it in danger peoples life. A serious problem for many people whom have these cars made by GM.

- Tallassee, AL, USA