1999 Buick LeSabre engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Buick LeSabre:

1999 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Aug 282012

LeSabre Custom 3.8L V6

I inherited car from my aunt that passed. Love the car, have only put 1000 miles or less on car with no problems. As far as I know auntie never had any problems what so ever. a freind told me about this site, since I am disabled and very poor I am hoping to find a solution that wont lead me to the corner to beg for money to fix it!

Update from Sep 6, 2012: Please expedite as aforementioned I am disabled as well as my wife, but so are alot of people so I am not attempting to gain sympathybut my real problem is that my 91 year old father lives with us and was in a near fatal accident recently and we desperately need the car to keep numerous doctor, and physical therapy appointments.

- , Albuquerque, NM, USA