2.5

2001 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick LeSabre:

2001 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

May 142010

LeSabre

I left my window open for about five minutes during a rain storm and the left side buttons on my steering wheel controlling music only works pressing the bottom of the switches. The top of the switches have no result: Therfore I lost my scanning the stations as well as seek downwards. Now 2 months later without any water contact I am now losing my am/fm mode button unless I press like I want to kill it. The window switches for the left rear have now died and I am being told I need to pay for a reset of that left rear door module and then the switch should work ok. What is GM thinking of, making their switches less waterproof than 50 years ago, and why should I have to pay if it is a computer reset. Thanks for no help!, GM.

- 11716, NY, USA