2001 Buick LeSabre fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick LeSabre:

2001 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jun 082010

I think this is an ongoing safety issue that has appeared in previous model years (GM recall no. 03054B. See campaign 03V-473). This recall addresses the exact problem that has occurred with my 2001 Buick Lesabre. I called GM to see if there was coverage for it and they told me not at this time. This is a real safety issue because it causes a fire and it should be included in this recall. The damaged could have been avoided if this had been included and I think that GM should be responsible for the repairs since they did not fix the problem from previous years.

- Winter Park, FL, USA

Sep 112006

Ever since I got my car, a 2001 Buick Lesabre, in approx 2006 I have had trouble with the gas gage, I can't trust it, it goes up and down, I have seen on the net that other people have had the same problem.

- New Concord, KY, USA