2. replace the dash (1 reports)
2003 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick LeSabre:

2003 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jul 062015

The dashboard has pulled away from the front window. Afraid that something may fall into the engine or that a small animal may enter the car through the gap.

- , Kissimmee, FL, USA

Feb 012013

I started noticing my dash was coming loose from the plastic piece next to the windshield. One day it just started curling up and coming loose from the rest of the dash. I have had Buicks for years and I have never had one do this. It is coming loose all the way across now. My worry is it may effect my air bags or any of the other electrical components under the dash. I don't worry about the "looks" as much as the other things that it may effect. Like I stated, I am a Buick fan but I have never had one that has done this.

The roof interior has also come loose and had to be sprayed and held up by little plastic screws we got at the auto supply.

- , Pulaski, TN, USA