- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
2003 Buick LeSabre
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 LeSabre fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose gas cap indicator, engine light1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2003 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.