- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
2003 Buick LeSabre
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 LeSabre fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose gas cap indicator, engine light1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2003 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.