8.0

2004 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick LeSabre:

2004 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Mar 282007

LeSabre Limited V6

I don't smoke but I used the ashtray to store my car keys so I didn't have to rummage through my purse each time looking for them. I have remote entry so don't use a key. WEll right after the warranty was up the wires came loose and my husband tried to fi it but couldn't. I called Buick & inquired how much it cost to fix & they said over $300. I thought that was ridiculous. Instead I used velcro to hold it up. I can't use it but that's OK. At least it's not hanging down now. Over $33,000 retail & the car falls apart with absolutely no abuse & they wonder why Americans are buying foreign made.

- , Lenexa, KS, USA