- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
2004 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2004 LeSabre brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2004 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.