NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings Problems

2004 Buick LeSabre fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick LeSabre:

2004 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Mar 122008

I have several complaints. My car has never been in an accident. I have had to replace the gas tank filler neck as it cracked. My car had 45,000 some miles on it at the time. ($473) Buick said it was the result of freezing/ thawing temperatures in winter. Then my ashtray door broke - it won't stay closed on it's own. Buick wanted $300 - 400 to fix that. I'm using velcro. Then my odometer needle stopped working and just hangs. I have had to replace every light bulb in the car and the lights on the dash heating/air panel area have gone out. I have less than 55,000 miles on the car now and all this happened before it hit 50,000 miles. This is a $35,000 car retail -come on Buick - lets do better.

- Lenxa, KS, USA