4.2

2007 Buick Lucerne body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Lucerne:

2007 Buick Lucerne Owner Comments

Aug 042014

Lucerne

Since I haven't been keeping my car in a garage...water has leaked into my trunk and has rusted the spare tire and all the parts to change the tire. Water had filled up the holding place for spare tire. I don't use my trunk that much and by the time I saw it mildew smell throughout the car. Been busting my butt trying to clean it up. I think I have figured out that the water has been getting through the back light fixtures down into the trunk.

- West Newton, PA, USA

Dec 142006

Lucerne 6-cyl

: the contact stated while driving in daylight, the dashboard illumination was not bright enough to see the speedometer. The dealer determined it operated as designed. Updated 2/20/2007 -

- Marlboro, NJ, USA